Ok Goods is getting a refresh and is currently under construction. Thanks for your patience.
This sweet animated video shows you dumb ways to die and featurs the cutest cartoon dancing since Charlie Brown. The way this is animated is also so perfect, and charming, and cute. They’re all loveable dumb dumbs!
(Video: Dumb ways to die)
Gorgeous Inky grapes, plum, and sorbet tinted tangerine combine to make a compelling colour story for my eyeballs. Via Color Collective.
Are you having a tough day? (Me too)
(Let’s do this list together and maybe it won’t be the worst)
1. Hear the encouraging things people are saying to you.
2. Try to think nice things.
3. Watch YouTube videos of cows that like jazz and good covers of Robyn.
3. Feel slightly better (which is better than not).
4. Freak out anyway because that just must happen.
5. Try, try again
Good luck! (Wish me luck too)
(Hi! I decided to share my holiday ‘Wish List’ this year, and it morphed into a gift guide for some very stylish women. I’m the kind of person who ends up buying presents for myself while shopping for others… and so this year (to save cash and stave off guilt), I’ll be sharing all of my favorite things here!)
This gift guide is for the naturally elegant girl who gets dressed up at every opportunity. She wears her heart on her sleeve and dips her inner tomboy in gold.
1. Sesame jasper necklace from one of my all time favorite jewerlly designers The Vamoose. Oooh, think of how effortless and beautiful this would look with #6, #10 and a white tee shirt and jeans! £32.00
2. Pretty pretty pretty fine art antler print, for the woodsy princesses. $30.00
6. Smoking Slippers for instant sparkle (and a menswear touch). $150
7. Is it possible to be elegantly badass? Yes. Add edge to your Christmas sweater with a shark tooth necklace. $130
8. The perfect simple party dress for all of the seasonal celebrating. $262
9. Me and You pencils to inspire your inner romantic. $12
This is the last gift guide in my series this year, hope you all found something to give or be inspired by!
Click image to enlarge.