(Hi! I decided to share my holiday ‘Wish List’ this year, and it morphed into a gift guide for some very stylish women. I’m the kind of person who ends up buying presents for myself while shopping for others… and so this year (to save cash and stave off guilt), I’ll be sharing all of my favorite things here!)
This gift guide is for the busy girl on the go. Her favorite pieces are well designed and practical. There is no point in bringing something with you if it slows you down!
1. Escape in over-the-top style with this Kate Spade Westward Runaway Duffle. $647
2. Cute leather mittens that can still use a smartphone! £35.00
3. A sleek and sexy Japanese designed Swiss Army tool in mint green. Chicly designed and affordable. Yes please. $24
4. Aldo leopard slipper shoes. £49.00
5. Gorgeous snake vertebrae bracelet that I’ve been coveting forever. Slightly creepy, yes, but that’s part of what makes it so awesome. Someone: “Oh hey, cool bracelet! What’s it made of?” “Oh you know, bits and pieces of a snake…”. $98
6. Vintage Mug Shot Print for inspiring adventure and mischief on the road less travelled. $10
7. A timeless, classic, leather banded Nixon watch. £140.00
Click image to enlarge.