Happy Friday people. Ummm, I’m pretty excited for this long (Canadian) weekend. I’m trying to subdue my excitement so I don’t wear myself out before lunch. Maybe a nap later…
1. I am: an optimist, an old softie, excitable, and usually hungry.
2. The bravest thing I’ve ever done was: Yell at someone for something bad they did? I’d like to have a good answer for this… but instead here’s a quote: “Courage is knowing danger and taking it on; audacity is ignoring the situation and jumping in.”
3. I feel prettiest when: it’s really sunny. Also, hand holding times don’t hurt either.
4. Something that keeps me awake at night is: nightmares about snakes.
5. My favorite meal in the entire world is: impossible to choose. But, if I was being executed and given a last meal I would want: nachos with guacamole and sour cream, rare steak, mashed potatoes, fried chicken, broccoli, cheese sauce and rolo ice cream. I’m lactose intolerant but I’m going to die soon anyway… (And sour cream and onion chips, and a pink Popsicle and fruit punch)
6. The way to my heart is: easy if you’re honest (Also easy if you are a kitten).
7. I would like to: sky dive, work at a design agency, draw more portraits, and go for a walk to the dog park. Crazy, scary, fun, and easy. I like to have practical dreams mixed in with ‘one day’ dreams.
Photos via Oracle Fox. Fill in the blank Friday run by The Little Things We Do.