1. If I could choose my last meal it would be: Thanksgiving dinner, sweet potatoes, mashed potatoes, gravy, broccoli, cheese sauce, and STUFFING.
2. My favorite person to share a meal with is: the people who cooked it with me, or a potluck style antipasto party.
3. The best meal I’ve ever had was: C5 inside the ROM’s Crystal during summerlicious (adventurous) and an amazing steak and potatoes meal from a place I don’t remember in Kitchener (simplistic) AND a delicious pear soup from a middle of nowhere town on the way to New York City.
4. The one food that makes me feel instantly better when I’m having a bad day is: Sour cream and onion Ruffles.
5. My absolute specialty in the kitchen is: Puff pastry and stew… usually separately.
6. The city that has the best food is: wherever home is.
7. My favorite healthy snack is: pita and apricot hummus.
8. In my opinion the nationality which has the best food is: Italian?
9. If I could learn to cook anything in the world (and be really good at it!) I’d choose: macaroons.
10. The most outrageous dessert I’ve ever had was: 3 servings of ice cream. Usually I don’t eat desert, I just go for thirds. Yum.
Fill in the blank Friday from Paper Pastries.