Most of my dreams are epic quests, and lately those epic quests have revolved around killing and escaping from hoards of zombies.
Thankfully I never die.
To ensure my constant dream survival I am sharing this list I found on the internet (Sorry no source).
Top 10 Lessons for Surviving a Zombie Attack
1. Organize before they rise
2. They feel no fear, why should you?
3. Use your head, cut off theirs.
4. Blades don’t need reloading
5. Ideal protection = tight clothes, short hair.
6. Get up the staircase, then destroy it.
7. Get out of the car, get onto your bike.
8. Keep moving, keep low, keep quiet, keep alert!
9. No place is safe, only safer.
10. The zombie may be gone, but the threat lives on.