1. Today for breakfast I ate: Scrambled eggs, home fries, peameal bacon, toast and OJ. My first brunch at Aunties and Uncles.
2. My go to/never fail recipe: French toast. Anytime.
3. Something I eat that other people think is weird is: Peanut butter sandwiches bits dipped in fruit punch.
4. My worst cooking disaster ever was: Often. Usually I am trying out a new recipe, during a time crunch while I am running late for a pot-luck/picnic/barbecue. It is a stressful but fun kind of challenge. I end up doing a lot of substitutions but they all turn out delicious.
5. If I could only eat one flavor ice cream for the rest of my life it would be: Rolo iceream with chocolate bits, caramel and pecans.
6. One food I hate and avoid at all costs is: Bell peppers… because they hate my stomach back.
7. My favorite meal is: Breakfast! Bread, bacon, sausage, eggs, orange juice, french toast, pancakes, waffles, fruit, waffles, potatoes, need I continue?
Fill in the blanks from The Little Things We Do.