1. I am currently obsessed with: Beautiful ladies. It’s easier to stare at a beautiful lady than to stare at a beautiful man, and oh my goodness there are so many beautiful ladies in my city.
2. Today I am: Feeling ghostly.
3. The age I am is: 22, and the age I feel is: Changing… mostly I feel 19, but sometimes I feel 45 and then the other day I went bowling and shared a super lightweight ball with a granny and I felt 65.
4. My favourite place is: transient. No one place can hold my attention or provide enough of something good to really be my favourite place. Maybe my favourite places are the ones I’m dreaming about visiting because in my head they are everything I’m looking for and are full of cheap food and great light.
5. Something I have been procrastinating is: Applying for jobs. I need a new one.
6. The last thing I purchased was: Food and snacks to keep at work for the week. Yesterday was the best lunch ever, dill and lemon tuna on spring mix leaves. It’s great working close to a grocery store.
7. The thing I love most about my home is: the light that comes into my bedroom through the wall of windows. It’s also a great place to people watch because there are wide wooden ledges to sit on and a hundred strangers always passing by. I like the ‘whooshing’ of the huge curtains opening and closing when I pull on the curtain cords. I like my gas stove that is the heart of so many delicious things.