Totally digging this multi-layered and multi-coloured heart collage by Esther Ramirez. It’s whimsical and arty without being all ‘barfy romantic*’.
1. Waking up at the break of dawn to go shopping is my idea of: a good strategy… on any other day of the year other than Black Friday. I like having the shop to myself, no lineups, and all the sizes available.
2. If I were to go shopping today I would be on the hunt for: … dinner.
3. The best thing I ate yesterday was: “Fridge Cleaner” pasta which contained the remnants of my shopping: celery, carrots, bacon, garlic, and spaghetti tossed with beef stock and lots of oregano (because the lid accidentally fell off).
4. Something I’ve been learning lately is: that I love having a regular 9-5 job and daily office interaction with awesome humans.
5. I cannot start my day without: breakfast. I will get seriously crazy on you.
6. My nighttime attire consists of: clothes (or lack there of) that I would never wear in public.
7. I am looking forward to the weekend: so that I can recharge, make plans for the coming week, and organize all my loose ends into awesome check marks on a ‘to do’ list.
Happy Weekend internet Dudes.
Fill in the Blank Friday by The Little Things We Do.
*’Barfy Romantic’ is a descriptive phrase that needs to be added to the English language. It describes that kind of nauseating feeling that causes you to turn your head away from kissing scenes in too-cheesy romantic comedies. (Don’t get me wrong, I LOVE romantic comedies but, there is a fine line between ‘Awe’ and ‘Ugh’!)