(Hi! I decided to share my holiday ‘Wish List’ this year, and it morphed into a gift guide for some very stylish women. I’m the kind of person who ends up buying presents for myself while shopping for others… and so this year (to save cash and stave off guilt), I’ll be sharing all of my favorite things here!)
This gift guide is for the naturally elegant girl who gets dressed up at every opportunity. She wears her heart on her sleeve and dips her inner tomboy in gold.
1. Sesame jasper necklace from one of my all time favorite jewerlly designers The Vamoose. Oooh, think of how effortless and beautiful this would look with #6, #10 and a white tee shirt and jeans! £32.00
2. Pretty pretty pretty fine art antler print, for the woodsy princesses. $30.00
3. Intricate and unique gold and crystal barnacle ring. So so cool. If it wasn’t out of my price-range I would buy it and make my current favorite ring it’s best friend. $?
4. Get some Hollywood spotlight with an industrial style vintage lamp. (Similar here and here)
5. Vintage gold cocktail glasses for the after-party. (Similar here)
6. Smoking Slippers for instant sparkle (and a menswear touch). $150
7. Is it possible to be elegantly badass? Yes. Add edge to your Christmas sweater with a shark tooth necklace. $130
8. The perfect simple party dress for all of the seasonal celebrating. $262
9. Me and You pencils to inspire your inner romantic. $12
10. Join the timeless trend of all movie starlets with red lipstick. Not sure which colour is best? A beauty editor claims this colour is perfect on everyone.
This is the last gift guide in my series this year, hope you all found something to give or be inspired by!
Click image to enlarge.